New protocols measures
- Reduced capacity onboard.
- Hand sanitising gel on our complimentary transport, on boarding, in our salon and toilet facilities.
- Extra windows have been installed in Salon for increased ventilation including new serving window.
- Drinks (still unlimited) are served by our crew. Food is served by our crew.
- Crew wear face masks when a safe distance can not be maintained.
- Increased cleaning and disinfection daily including uploading digital cleaning checklists.
- Advice throughout boat for our customers to maintain safe distances (or wear face masks when not possible)and to keep hands sanitised. Masks are required when boarding, moving around the boat including going to the toilet and during speedboat ride.
- Staff training
- Our staff have received full training and guidance to adapt and adhere to our new protocols enforced as a measure to reduce the risk of COVID19.
Prevent the spread
- Do not shake hands or greet with any kind of contact.
- Wash your hands with soap and water or gel sanitizer and use reminders to wash your hands regularly.
- Disinfect all surfaces frequently.
- Avoid touching your face, and if you have to cough or sneeze, do it in the crease of the elbow.
- Open windows to improve ventilation of the environment.
Measures for the prevention of Coronavirus (COVID-19) in the workplace and when handling food.
- Frequently clean surfaces, counters, furniture, machinery, sinks, vending machines, telephones, iPads, all communal area of vehicles etc. with disinfectants or bleach.
- Keep food protected at all times with clingfilm or tupperware.
- In buffets eliminate the direct manipulation by the clients of food and utensils.
- Reduce shared team devices when possible
- Wash and disinfect the dishes at temperatures. Higher than 80c
- Wash tablecloths and work clothes in industrial washing machines over 60c
To take care of us and take care
- Maintain a distance of approximately 1.5 – 2 metres
Stay at home if…
- You feel ill
- Anyone in your family or household has symptons.
- Recognise the symptons
- Shortness of breath
Take care of your emotional and mental well-being